Writing goals for 2011
- Finish my children's book and attempt to get it published.
- Get off my tushy and submit to more competitions and magazines for publication.
- Monitor coffee and chocolate consumption during all creative processes.
- Read 40 books (Reading goals have been reduced this year unfortunately).
- Produce some sort of finished creative writing by the end of each week. This is based on the Chrysalis Experiment, although I'm starting late and some weeks I might like to use my own prompts and inspirations.
-Learn 2 new words a day.
-Post at least 1 blog entry a week
-Keep notes on the books I'm reading. Why I liked them or why not. What, as a writer, can I take out of them?